STEP ONE (1): Download and Install MySQL and Workbench.
1.Click on the link below and follow the steps as shown in the video to download and install MySQL and Workbench.
2. Take note of the password and port number while installing the server as you’ll need them during the setup of your database.
STEP TWO (2): Install SmartSale ERP:
1. Click on the link below to go to the software download page if you haven’t already downloaded the software.
2. After downloading the software go to the folder in which your downloads are located and locate the installation file for SmartSale ERP you downloaded.
3. Double click on the zip file and then on "setup".
4. Follow the prompts to install the software.A successful installation should create a shortcut of the of the SmartSale icon on your desktop.
STEP THREE (3): Configure your database
1. Go to your desktop and double click on the shortcut icon “SmartSale ERP” to start up the software
2. Click on “Tools” and on “Settings”
3. Type the name your wish to give your database in the “Database field”. for example “smartsale”
4. Type the password you specified when configuring the MySQL Server in the “password field”
5. Type “root” in the "Username field".
6. Click on “Save” and Close the Software.
STEP FOUR (4): Setup License Information
1. Double click on the “SmartSale ERP” icon on your desktop to start it up.
2. Click on “Help”
3. Click on “License Setup”
4. Type your “Licensee name” and “License Key”
5. Click on “OK” and Close the software.
6. Go to your desktop and double click on the shortcut icon “SmartSale ERP” to start up the software for login.
NOTE: Contact our support team via email on email@example.com on how to create login credentials.